Length of Executive MBA Program
and Graduation Requirements: The Executive MBA Program is a 2½ year
degree program requiring completion of 66 credit hours. A CGPA of 2.5 is
required to graduate from the program. Class timings would be from 1.00 p.m.-
7.30 p.m on Saturdays and 9.00am – 4.00 pm on Sundays at the Burki Campus.
Courses and Thesis: All courses are three credit hours each except the
Research Project which is 6 credit hours.
Semester Schedule: The academic year
consists of 2 Semesters (Winter and Spring) and an optional Summer Term for
deficiency/failure/repetition courses. The Winter Semester from September –
December and Spring Semester from January - May consist of 16- 18 weeks each.
The optional Summer Term for deficiency/failure/repetition courses will be from
June – August for 9- 11 weeks.
Requirements: Admission to the Lahore School's Executive MBA Program is
regulated through an entrance examination and interview process. A four year
B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/B.B.A(Honors) degree, with at least CGPA of 2.5 and 3 years work
experience are a necessary pre-requisite for admission into the
Executive MBA Program.
1. Marketing Management Practices
2. Management: Policy and Practice
3. Business Mathematics & Statistics
4. Financial Accounting
1. Analysis of Financial Statements & Reporting
2. Organizational Behavior & Leadership
3. Advanced Corporate Finance
4. Marketing Research
1. Advanced Operations Mgmt
2. Business Policy
3. Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management / Credit Ratings / Financial
Systems / International Marketing / Sales Force Management
4. Management of Financial Institutions / Adnanced Risk Management /
Brand and Advertising Management:/ Strategic Supply Chain
5. Research Project
1. Business Economics
2. Corporate Finance
3. Human Resource Management
4. Consumer Behavior
1. Managerial Accounting
2. Pakistan Economy
3. Decision Analysis
4. Marketing Strategy