Lahore School of Economics
Shamila Nabi Khan
Shamila Nabi Khan is Teaching Fellow at the Lahore School of Economics. She has
a B.B.A (Hons.) in Finance & IT (Silver Medal) and a MBA in Double Majors in
Marketing & Finance from Lahore School of Economics. In 2013 she graduated with
an M.Phil in Business Administration and currently she is enrolled in the Ph.D
program in Lahore School of Economics. Alongside, she teaches Management, OB HRM
and Research Methods and Projects to undergraduates and Professional MBAs. Her
research interests include Organizational behaviour, behavioural operations and
behavioural finance. She has conducted several workshops in Lahore School of
Economics on Advanced Statistical Analysis. She specializes in Research and is
proficient in using SPSS (quantitative analysis), AMOS and LISREL (advanced
quantitative analysis) and NVivo (qualitative analysis) including advanced tools
• Exploring the Causes and Consequences of Job Burnout in a Developing Country
with Dr. Sohail. J. Basic. Appl. Sci. Res., 3(5) (2013).
• The Relationship between Job Burnout and Gender-Based Socio-Demographic
Characteristics in Lahore. The Lahore Journal of Business. 1(2) (2013).
• Service Quality of Higher Education in Pakistan. Asian Journal of University
Education with Ms. Azar 8(1) (2012).
•• A HR managers Dilemma (2013). Teaching case study published by Lahore School
• An experimental approach to price fairness in developing country
• • The effect of Co-Alliance in marketing: an experimental approach and
Integrating Operations and Marketing in Fast Food Home Delivery Industry
Ms. Khan has
presented and attended several conferences:span>
• Greece (forthcoming 2014). The effect of management leadership on competitive
strategies, manufacturing strategies and firm performance: A case of uncertain
economy with Zonaira Javed.
• Paris (2013). Content analysis paper on Job Satisfaction covering four decades
(1970-2010) in strategy, design, measurement and analysis with Aliya Bushra &
Sana Azar. The Macrotheme Review.
• Lahore (2012). Exploring the Causes and Consequences of Job Burnout: A
mediation Analysis. Business Conference at Lahore School of Economics.
• • Lahore (2013) International Research Conference on Contemporary Management
Practices, Lahore University of Management Sciences.
Ms. Khan has attended several workshops:
• 2 days workshop by Institute of Research Promotion (2014) on Mixed Methods
Research-Using SPSS, MAXQDA and NVivo for Planning, Analyzing and Writing
• 2 days workshop by Institute of Research Promotion (2013) on Managing
Qualitative Research- NVivo.
• 2 days workshop by Management Association of Pakistan (2013) on Strategy,
Growth and Responsibility.
• 3 days workshop by ASMAAR on (2013) Advance Research Methods and Techniques,
• 3 days workshop by Synergistic Financial Advisors (2013) on Financial
• 3 days workshop by Lahore School of Economics (2013) on how to write and
conduct a Case Study
• • 2 days workshop by Association of Management Development Institutions of
Pakistan (2012) on teaching skill.
Ms. Khan has
• 5 days research workshop on Advanced Statistical Techniques (2013) Lahore
School of Economics
• 1 day research workshop on Advanced Statistical Techniques (2013) Lahore
School of Economics
© Lahore School of Economics 2020